Training and Placement Cell:
The training and placement cell explore the avenues for employment of students in es-teemed organisations through- Campus Interviews. We provide our students with the best avenues to utilise their skills by helping them find gainful employment with the best of the corporate firms.It also bestow training to all students to develop their employability skills and to be good Corporate.Executives and Civil citizens.
Goal of Placement Cell is to bring the student and industrial community together to a mutually desirable employment relationship and to provide necessary guidance and information to the students in drafting the future career and keeping an up to date employment trends.
Training and Placement Activities:
- Providing language training sessions for emulating the communication skills, group discussion techniques, and Interview techniques which are the screening methods used by the organizations these days.
- Developing a sound bond between industry and students by keeping up to the expectations of both.
- Conducting Model Aptitude tests, Mock Group discussions &Mock Interviews to pinnacle in the Recruitment process.
- Continuously updating the database for meeting the different requirements from the organisations and to make students choose the best possible company and remunerations.
- Updating various departments about the requirements of the industry so as to enable them to get the students ready for the external world.
- In-plant training, Industrial visits, Projects, Guest lectures and other Industry-Institute interaction activities.
- Aranging meeting with eminent personalities from the industry so at to emphasis the ever changing need of the industry and how to make one ready for it.
- Arranging Faculty Development Programmes.
- Arranging Entrepreneurship Guidance Programmes.
- Career guidance sessions for higher studies.
- Arranging Industry – Institute partnership.