Department of History
DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY:
- The Department was established in the year 2019. The Department sprouted with a strength of twenty five students from its inception, and actively involved in various activities in the effective functioning of the college .
- To nurture students talent, promote intellectual growth and shape their personal development with historical values.
- To enable the students to gain a better understanding of the past, and contemporary world
- NAAS Historical Association is to excel the students’s historical knowledge through activities to create an awareness of the rising status of the global scenario and also it involves and provide coaching for Competitive Examinations.
|1||I B.A. (HISTORY)
|12.12.2019||Intra -College Meet Bharathiyar celebration||NAAS College||Participation|
|2||I B.A. (HISTORY)
|14.02.2020||Blood Donation Awareness Camp||NAAS College||Participation|
|3||I B.A. (HISTORY)
|06.03.2020||International Conference on Women Empowerment through Entrepreneurship: Opportunities and Challenges||NAAS College||Participation|
- Two Day (29/01/2020 To 31/01/2020) Field trip program, students visited Thirumalai Nayakkar Mahal and Gandhi Museum .
|Mr.P.Rajapandi MA., B.Ed., M.Phil., SET., (Ph.D.,)
Assistant Professor & Head (i/c),