DEPT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - ( Aviation Management)
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
The Department of Business Administration was established in the year 2019 in order to provide opportunity to the students to exhibit their managerial skills. Aviation Administration has enormous opportunities in the Department of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India.The curriculum focuses on the administrative qualities and the aviation laws that are to be followed in the Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- To educate a diverse population of business professionals to successfully and ethically meet the challenges in the globalization.
- To generate and transmit knowledge to develop skills and form attitudes which are essential for the successful management of companies and organizations in changing world.
- A library with 100 books related to Business Administration subject to develop students reading ability and enrich their communication skills.
- Well-equipped Computer Laboratory and Smart Class Room
- Campus Parents Tutor system for personal care and welfare of the students.
|1.||I BBA Students||
|National Level Seminar On A Role Of Women In Higher Education||Women’s Studies Centre, Madurai Kamaraj University||Participation|
|2.||I BBA Students||12.12.2019||Intra -College Meet Bharathiyar vizha||
|Ms.S.Chitra Devi M.Com., M.Phil.,(Ph.D.,)
Assistant Professor & Head (i/c)
|Ms.R.Santhakumari M.Com, M.Phil.,
|Ms.D.Anusankari M.Com, M.Phil., SET.,(Ph.D.,)
|Mr.M.Vanthamil Valampurinathan M.Com., M.Phil., B.Ed.,
|Mr.N.Jeganathan M.Com, M.Phil.,(Ph.D.)