NAAS ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- The admission to the UG courses is based on merit, as per the eligibility criterion laid down by the Madurai Kamaraj University and Tamil Nadu Government..
- Application /Registration is available via both online and offline modes.
- Application details must be uploaded within 7 days from the publication of +2 results through online portal at www.naascollege.com
- Separate application form have to be submitted for each course, if you wish to apply for more than one course.
- Online applicant after submitting filled application,has to submit the photocopy of +1 and +2 mark statement, community Certificate & TC (if available) before the last date as indicated in website.
- Specify the number attempts, +2 Registration Number and year of passing.
- Age should not be less than 17 and must below 23 years.
- Application form will be available in our college campus for all UG courses.
- Spot admission is facilitated for the students who attend the interview with the Principal and admission committee.
- Selected candidates must pay the prescribed fees and submit the following certificates in original immediately.
ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED:
- Passport size photo-4Nos.
- 10th,+1,+2 Mark statements.
- Transfer certificate and Conduct certificate
- Community certificate in the case of MBC/OBC/DNC/BC/SC/ST
- Photocopy of Aadhar card shoud be submitted.
- Certificate of proof for the differently abled / Sports/ NCC/ Ex-servicemen etc., if any.
- Other country/state students have to provide Eligibility certificate from their state government.
Scholarship under the following schemes:
- Management scholarship for the deserving meritorious students.
- SC/ST Scholarship given by Tamil Nadu Government.
- Farmer Welfare Scheme scholarship given by Tamil Nadu Government
ATTESTATION OF THE APPLICANT:
- Applicants can self-attest the marks entry in the application forms.
- The candidate is informed that after proper scrutiny of his/her mark statement,if found that the marks furnished by him/her in the application form are not correct then following actions will be taken by the Principal immediately without any compromise.
- He/she will be forfeited the admission no matter at what stage of course he/she will be in at that time.
- Legal action will be taken against him/her for furnishing wrong information.